Dimensions of Hands-Free Kits
Our Hands-Free Kits are adjustable to be worn around the waist, hips or even across the body. Use a flexible tape measure to take your measurements while taking into account the clothing you will want to wear under the adapter.
|68 - 71
|72 - 75
|76 - 79
|80 - 84
Dimensions of Classic Necklaces
To choose the ideal collar size for your dog, follow these simple steps:
- Measure the circumference of your dog's neck using a measuring tape or string.
- Make sure the measurement is taken below the jawline, where the necklace will be worn.
- Record the measurement accurately.
- Compare the measurement to the necklace size chart to choose the appropriate size.
|26 - 32
|33 - 39
|40 - 46
|47 - 53
|54 - 60
Dimensions of figure eight harnessesTo choose the ideal figure eight harness size for your dog, follow these simple steps:
- Have your dog stand in a relaxed position.
- Start with the measuring tape or string at your dog's upper back.
- Pass the tape in front of your dog's chest, going down toward the widest part of his chest.
- Then, return to the same point on your dog's upper back. Bring the ribbon down behind its front legs, thus imitating a figure eight with the meter.
- Make sure the tape is snug, but not too tight, mimicking the harness position.
- Take note of the measurement once you return to the starting point.
- Compare the measurement to the harness size chart to choose the appropriate size.
NOTES : If your dog's measurements don't exactly match our standard size charts, don't worry! We also offer tailor-made products to meet the specific needs of your faithful companion. Simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss customization options and we will be happy to help you find the perfect solution for your dog.